Sunday, January 25, 2009

Obama sign

Marie took down our Obama for president sign today. I guess it is ok. I still have a Kucinich poster in the window. The sign served as a snow gauge for us while it was snowing. We could see how deep our yard was getting buried by how much of the sign was left showing.

Life is good. I cleaned my desk up yesterday with all my loose papers from the last six months. As I found different photos, papers, cards, etc. that I wanted to keep I put them in a box filled with memorabilia. It is fun to reflect every once in a while and look at the past.
This week also teased me with a little sunshine. I am anxious for Spring now. I can't wait to get out and run. I am running now when it is sunny and with the Frisbee club at the high school, but I am excited to challenge myself through spring, summer and fall this year. The last two years I have started in August to try and get in shape. I am hopeful to run more this year.

The end of our fist semester is next Friday. I finished writing my final today and will review for a couple of days with my students. My last indoor soccer game is tomorrow.

No comments: