Saturday, August 23, 2008

Books I read this summer

As summer is winding down, I am sad that my fun reading will be lessened. This summer while on my journey I read:

Waking up in Jamaica - Stephen Foehr
Siddartha - Hesse Herman
One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich
The Hidden Messages in Water - Masaru Emoto

We also listened to the Audiobook of:
When you are Engulfed in Flames - David Sedaris

Before leaving I read:
Omnivore's Dilemma - Michael Pollan
Courage and Misfortune- Mountaineers Anthology Series 2

Since then I have read:
Stiff - Mary Roach,

I have started:
Endurance: Shackleton's voyage- Alfred Lansing
Guns, Germs & Steel- Jared Diamond
The Year of Living Biblically - A. J. Jacobs
Digging Dinosaurs - John Horner

I should finish three of these books by the time school starts. We shall see.

No comments: